Win a family break in Northland
– valued at over $1000!
Two nights’ accommodation including breakfast for two
– Copthorne Hotel and Resort Bay of Islands
Family passes for these activities and attractions:
– ‘Discover the Bay’ with Explore
– Waitangi Treaty Grounds
– Heritage New Zealand (Northland sites)
*Terms and conditions apply (read below for prize package inclusions)
How to collect your Landmarks and win!
- Go to any of the nine Northland Landmark sites in Northland and take a photo making a human X
- Tag us on Facebook or Instagram – @landmarksnz #landmarksnz, or email the photograph with the entrant's name, or upload to the Landmarks New Zealand Facebook Page using the hashtag #landmarksnz
- All photos shared publicly from 01 March – 01 May 2017 go into the draw. Winner announced May 2017
- The more sites you visit, the more chances you have to win!
Post on Facebook or Instagram
Northland Prize Package Inclusions (valued at $1100)
- Copthorne Hotel and Resort Bay of Islands – Two night stay
Included: Two nights’ accommodation including breakfast for two each morning of stay (two children up to the age of 15 stay free) – use by 2nd March 2018
- ‘Discover the Bay’ with Explore – Family Pass
Included: Family pass – Two x adults / Two children – use by 31st December 2017
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds – Family Day Pass
Included: Museum of Waitangi, 30-minute Cultural Performance and 50-minute Guided Tour for two adults (children free up to 18 years)
- Heritage New Zealand – Family Pass to all of Northland’s site
Included: Entry (and guided tour if applicable) into Kerikeri Mission Station, Pompallier Mission and Printery, Te Waimate Mission, Clendon House and Māngungu Mission for two adults (accompanied children free up to 18 years). Please check websites for opening hours – use by 2nd March 2018
By entering the competition you adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash and is subject to availability.
- Winner must arrange own transport to/from and around Northland.
- Landmarksnz will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.