Support for Growing and Surviving in Business
The Business Mentors 12-month programme is the perfect way to super charge your business growth. You’ll gain access to the skills, knowledge and understanding of a successful business person who know what it feels like to be in business. The confidential one-on-one advice will provide a fresh perspective, guidance and inspiration to help make the changes needed to reach a new level of success in your business.
Working in association with Business Mentors NZ you will be matched with the most appropriate mentor who will make sure you are getting the right advice for the stage you’re at.
Capability Development Vouchers
The Capability Development Vouchers can be put towards a wide range of business training including business planning, marketing, finance, business systems, staff management, governance, sustainability, lean business, business operations and export development.
NZTE - Export Assistance
New Zealand Trade & Enterprise is New Zealand's international business development agency. They exist for one purpose - to grow your business internationally, bigger, better, faster. NZTE support is comprehensive and extensive, and includes:
- Export Essential guides - step-by-step guides for those getting ready to export
- Export Essentials workshop - tools and action plan you need to reach your exporting goals
- Investment support - support for international scaling up and investment attraction
- Coalitions - helping businesses to connect and grow internationally together
- Māori businesses - a dedicated team who understand nga kawa me nga tikanga Māori.
ExportNZ - Business Support
ExportNZ have a number of tools to support New Zealand exporters helping them to fast track their export success including;
- Excelerator survey - identifies where the gaps lie in your export capability
- Capability Builder - Better Exporting seminar' and 'Master Class workshop' series
- Excelerate global - quarterly seminar series around best practice export principles
- Excelerate100 - a network of experienced New Zealand exporters sharing their knowledge, expertise, and connections to succeed on the world stage
- ExportNZ Awards - recognising New Zealand exporters and their quest to boost exports from 30 percent to 40 percent of GDP by 2025. 2018 entries are now open.