In Northland we know how important is that all students gain the knowledge, skills and capabilities they need to live, work and learn globally.
Across this region our young people are engaged in learning skills that will help them
• Broaden perspectives about themselves and the world around them.
• Learn and respect differences and believe a diverse world is a stronger and more interesting place.
• Communicate and collaborate across cultures in a sensitive and mindful way.
• Appreciate other cultures and encourage others to be open to new ideas, attitudes, and traditions.
• Build critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Image below courtesy of Education New Zealand